The value of a company lies in the leadership and dedication of its employees. We're enthusiastic about the work we do, and our goal is to build and maintain a team of experts that feel the same way.
Our goals are to remain employee-oriented and customer-focused. The key to achieving both is to hire good people.
Technical aptitude is important, but we also emphasize:
- Creativity and vision anyone can solve a problem by repeating common steps from the past, but true innovation stands out
- Mission focus it's not buzz to us; we believe in acting as advocates for our customers and placing their best interests above anything else
- Boldness we refuse to be intimidated by challenges; good engineers want to solve tough problems
- Team mentality we want our employees to be the ones who encourage a team to work harder, to work smarter, and to work together
- Eagerness to learn Do you prototype code at home? Are you the team member eager to suggest new (and better) ways of solving old problems?
- Opportunism we want those who take ownership of their work with positive results, rather than settling for the status quo
- Passion Are you the developer in your office that lobbies for continuous integration, broader unit test coverage, or more effective meetings, because they're the right thing to do?